Varastotilanne ja saapuvat
On 21st and 22nd April, 1983, Brian May was joined at Record Plant Recording Studios, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. by his friends Eddie Van Halen (guitar), Alan Gratzer (drums), Phil Chen (bass), and Fred Mandel (keyboards). The output of the two days’ sessions was captured on a 3-track mini album and released on October 31st, 1983, titled Brian May + Friends: Star Fleet Project. Now celebrating its 40th anniversary, Star Fleet Project will be given the full reissue treatment as part of Brian’s ongoing Gold Series. Brian and his studio team, Justin Shirley-Smith & Kris Fredriksson, have created a completely new 2023 mix of the sessions from the original multi-track master tapes, and the artwork has been completely digitally recreated from the original 1983 source material, to give fans the very best experience at the highest possible quality.
Brian May + Friends – Star Fleet Project
1. Star Fleet (Edited Single Version / 2023 Mix)
2. Let Me Out (2023 Mix)
3. Blues Breaker (2023 Mix)
4. Cynthia Fox Release Day Interview 1983
5. Bob Coburn Rockline Interview 1984
6. Let Me Out (Live at The Palace Theater, LA / 1993)
7. We Will Rock You (Live at The Palace Theater, LA / 1993)
8. We Will Rock You – Fast (Live at The Palace Theater, LA / 1993)
9. Star Fleet (Complete Version / 2023 Mix)
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 150 x 130 x 20 mm.
Paino0,1 kg(myyntipakkauksen kanssa 0,2 kg)